Give your carpet a new lease of life with the Hoover FH50150 Carpet Basics Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner. Cleaning carpets is made so much easier with its SpinScrub multiple brush system, DualV Nozzle and forced heated air which promotes faster drying.
The carpet cleaner comes with an automatic detergent mixing option, only rinse option and easy to access, fill, empty and clean spill free tanks. An accessory pack containing extra tools, cleaning solution, hose and tool storage is included for all your cleaning needs.
Spinning brush system
The SpinScrub technology has multiple easily removable brushes for cleaning, which spins and cleans carpet fibers for a thorough, 360 degree clean.
Deep cleaning action
The carpet cleaner loosens and removes stubborn dirt and uses the help of powerful brushes and suction to keep clean carpets. Any carpet can be cleaned using its automatic height adjustment feature.
Clean and dirty water are kept separate tanks with quick-pour spill-free spouts
Select Wash and Rinse for a thorough clean
After washing carpets with soap and water remove the soap residue with its rinsing with only water feature.
The Hoover carpet cleaner has an 8’ hose for cleaning stairs, upholstery and carpeted surfaces along with a crevice tool and upholstery brush. Other accessories include a mesh tool storage bag and 16oz. Clean Plus 2x Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner.
Quicker drying time
The carpet cleaner’s dual V nozzle which evenly and consistently sucks water and heated forced air reduces the carpet’s drying time.
Automatic detergent mixing system
Carpets are thoroughly cleaned as the carpet cleaner mixes and delivers water and detergent in right proportions.
- One of the cheaper carpet cleaners from Hoover
- 2 year limited warranty
- SpinScrub system effectively removes pet messes, blood, wine and other deeply soaked carpet stains.
- Lightweight as it weighs only 20 pounds without any water.
- Small water tanks offer better maneuverability
- Rinse option helps remove any soap residue in the carpet
- Quickly dries carpets with its heated forced air
- Easy to assemble and use.
- Sometimes springs leaks which are difficult to fix or replace.
- The 20’ power cord is not that long for an effective clean
- Does not clean upholstery and thick carpets very well or effectively.
- Brushes may stop rotating when screws in its brush rotation turbine rusts as the screws are not sealed and easily gets wet.